Leaderboard
728x15

LANE BRYANT FALL 2018 COLLECTION

Large Rectangle
"This collection is for the woman who’s unafraid to be feminine and is looking for something emotional."
-Eyan Allen SVP of Design Lane Bryant


Recently Lane Bryant gave bloggers, press and influences a look at the Fall 2018 collection.  Lane Bryant early fall collections are filled with light, nudes and neutral colors.  I didn't expect a fall collection to be so light and almost spring like.  Maybe its the longer warmer days of last fall or the influx of these colors on Fashion Week runway but Lane Bryant has given a great and lighter collection this Fall.  


Designer Eyan Allen has breathed freshness into Lane Bryant collection for a few seasons now.  Having a background high end designer, you can tell that he is pushing the Lane Bryant women into high fashion through high design.  


This is most prevalent piece in the collection was a little black dress I saw as soon as we walked into the preview.  Its asymmetrical, one sleeve and fabric is a smooth crepe that is sure to move and flow freely over any body.  Needless today I am  in love with this little black dress and I'm sure it will be a huge seller in the fall.



The collection I loved the most  "Chic Style Femme"will be release in September. This collection is filled with black, hot pink, leather and dresses that have  feminine touches.



Overall the collection is great and appeals to a more softer feminine style.  I see a lot of items that can be added to my closet that wont disturb my closet but add to my collection.  Since I have been on a rose gold, blush kick for the past few months, I'm sure anything I pick from this collection will go well with what I have bought from the Spring Collection. 

Banner