Leaderboard
728x15

Fierce/Fetish Shoot (FIP Project)

Large Rectangle
Here’s our last activity/shoot for Fashion Institute of the Philippines. The reason why I don’t have some of our shoots is because the details aren’t complete and / or the pictures haven’t been sent to us yet. Rest assured, I will post them ASAP! Going back, this shoot was supposed to be a high fashion-couture shoot. But my fellow student-stylists decided to change paths and boiled down to a consensus to make a fierce/fetish shoot instead due to lack of resources. Though I think this shoot turned out well, right?  J



For this shoot:
Photographer: Sylvester Sy
Model: Rodina Luspo
Stylists: Will Cheng, Peach Israel, Jonna Villegas
HMUA: Anthea Bueno

P.S. Most of the clothes she's wearing were from Jonna Villegas and Peach Israel! My groupmates :) 

This is my personal favorite not just because I was the one who art directed the pose but I love the drama the opened-leg creates with what she is wearing. And how she puts emotions to the scene. Kudos, Rodina!


Fierce.

Helped her with this pose also ;) 

You won't be fierce until you act and feel like it! Be confident and be proud with what you're wearing. With yourself! ;) Stay stylish, readers! 

Banner