Leaderboard
728x15

BIRDS AND BLOGGERS: MEET TWO NEW FRIENDS

Large Rectangle

My first new friend I picked up while I was in DC a few months back, at the Eloquii Popup Shop. I had such a great shopping experience that I made a video. of my try on experience in store (click here to see video).
This birds and stripe full skirt was one of my many reason for venturing out to the store.  I was so happy to get this bird print skirt as I was eye balling it for sometime and it scratched my bold print itch for the spring.




I love bold prints!!! They give a pop of different in a very same and drab fashion you see on the street everyday.
Yes you have to be a certain kind of person to wear this skirt...I am that person.  Bold, daring and fun.  Plus....THEY"RE BIRDS!!!! Who doesn't like birds


 I added the Eloquii silver studs lapel shirt with a skinny belt.  A few small accessories and that was it.  I just let the skirt rock!!! No need to over accessories, except for the shades.
The shades I also picked up from Eloquii pop up shop.  They w fit my face perfect.  The fit is so good I may have to get a few more.  All my stylistas with a wide face knows how hard it is to get glasses that work with our faces.  Thanks again to Eloquii for looking out for us.

My second friend is an actual person.  lol

I got a chance to speak to another blogger Mr. E.  His blog, My2x4closet, is a peak into lifestyle and style of a millennial trying to make in in these NYC small apartments.   He is just starting out in the blogging word (how cute!!!) and  we chatted for a bit about blogging as a business vs a hobby.
I love how new he was to blogging and how much fun I could see he was having.  It was refreshing to talk to someone blogging from menswear suppose to plus size blogging.  At the end I found out, the grind is not as different as I thought. Don't be surprise to see more of Mr. E  on N.E.C. Style.


OUTFIT DETIALS
EVERYTHING ELOQUII
(that was easy)
photos by Matey G. (photosmgp)
Banner