Leaderboard
728x15

ELOQUII SHOES ARE AMAZING & NOW I CAN WEAR THEM!!!

Large Rectangle
If you know me...you know that I am a huge fan of Eloquii.

I love there fashion and they usually made amazing shoes unfortunately for so long I was not able to wear them because unfortunately I wear a size 13W.  It is so hard to find shoes to begin with so to find shoes that are fashion forward is almost non existent.  My choices have been limited to Torrid, Avenue and some times I can get these pups into Nordstrom Rack.  Could you image only having THREE choices of where to buy shoes.  Its down right sad. Because of this shoes have been my least favorite part of fashion.
Thanks to Eloquii my shoe game as increase by 1.....


Recently their spring shoe line has increased to include a few great designs in slides and shoes for the summer.

Here are a the shoes from Eloquii that comes in all sizes including 13W






















Even though the full like is not in a all sizes its a HUGE step in the right direction.  I need all 9 of the above but willing to try these as well...















These shoes are so on trend with all I am seeing for the summer and wanted to share with my stylistas!!! Look, if I cant wear it I think someone should!!!!

Click HERE to shop all of Eloquii shoes today
Banner